Nicholas A. DiMarco practices in the area of litigation. Mr. DiMarco has experience in matters involving state securities and false claims act litigation; corporate litigation in expedited proceedings before the Delaware Chancery Court; and complex commercial arbitration involving fraud claims.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Mr. DiMarco served as law clerk to the Hon. Joanna Seybert of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Mr. DiMarco is a 2018 magna cum laude graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, where he was editor-in-chief of St. John’s Law Review & Journal of Catholic Legal Studies, and a magna cum laude graduate of Pennsylvania State University.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Editor-in-Chief, St. John’s Law Review & Journal of Catholic Legal Studies
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2022-present
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Joanna Seybert 2020-2022
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Associate, 2018-2020
Civic and Charitable Activities
Associate Member, St. Vincent de Paul Society