Robert Davydov is an associate in Duane Morris' Corporate Practice Group. He is also a member of the firm's Private Equity, Education, and Cannabis Industry Groups. Mr. Davydov has experience in mergers and acquisitions transactions, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
Mr. Davydov is a 2022 graduate of LMU Loyola Law School, where he concentrated in Corporate Law and Tax Law, and was the Chief Online & Outreach Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. Mr. Davydov graduated from University of California, Los Angeles in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in Business Economics and minor in Accounting.
- LMU Loyola Law School, J.D., 2022
- Chief Online & Outreach Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2019
- Contributor, Duane Morris Cannabis Industry Blog
- Contributor, Duane Morris Sports Law Blog
- Co-author, "The Revolution of NFL Stadiums: An Analysis of Deal Structure & Related Rewards," Sports Litigation Report, September 7, 2023