Rona Eli is a trial attorney with experience litigating products liability, general liability, and complex insurance coverage disputes in state and federal courts. She has represented corporate clients and insurance companies in matters involving catastrophic injuries, toxic torts, construction defects, environmental pollution/contamination, premises liability, and professional liability.
Ms. Eli is a 2013 cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School and a graduate of the University of Rochester. While at Suffolk, Ms. Eli was a member of the Family Advocacy Clinic, where she represented indigent clients and victims of domestic violence in family court proceedings. She is fluent in Mandarin.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- University of Rochester, B.A., 2010
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Nicolaides Fink Thorpe Michaelides Sullivan LLP
- Campbell Trial Lawyers
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Jurisprudence Award for highest grade in Antitrust Law
- Jurisprudence Award for highest grade in Constitutional Law