Taylor J. Hertzler practices in the area of health law. Mr. Hertzler is a 2021 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was associate editor of the Journal of International Law, Vol. 41, and a summa cum laude graduate of Westminster College.
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, J.D., 2021
- Associate Editor, Journal of International Law, Vol. 41
- Westminster College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2018
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Co-author, "Affidavit: Healthcare and The Law - Telehealth: Healthcare's New Virtual Reality," May 2022
- Co-author, "Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America's Revised Code Takes Effect," Duane Morris Alert, January 13, 2022