Ying Wang is a banking and finance partner based in the New York office. Ms. Wang focuses her practice on representing large banks, financial institutions and companies in a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate finance transactions, including syndicated and bilateral credit facilities; secured and unsecured lending; subordinated and mezzanine finance; leveraged, investment grade and acquisition financings; and multi-tranche and multi-currency financings.
Ms. Wang's experience includes:
- Commercial real estate financing
- Leasing and acquisitions
- Fund and subscription finance
- Leveraged and acquisition financing
- Structured financing, trade finance and letter of credit products
- Debt, medium-term note and commercial paper programs
- Derivatives products, including rate, credit, interest, foreign exchange and commodities
Ms. Wang also has significant experience advising domestic and foreign financial institutions on federal and state banking regulations including a wide range of matters related to Dodd-Frank Act implementation. In addition,she counsels clients on regulatory issues, including compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, U.S. sanctions programs anti-money laundering issues and investigatory matters, as well as related internal investigation and litigation matters. Ms. Wang has worked with international banks developing internal policies on corporate governance, risk management and credit review, while also assisting with strategic planning involved in developing new financial services, opening branches, agencies, representative offices, broker-dealers and finance companies in the United States. Some of her recent projects have been reported by The Real Deal or attracted major media coverage.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wang served as in-house counsel for two large international banks in New York. She is a graduate of New York University School of Law and Peking University School of Law.
- New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Corporate and Securities Law
- Peking University School of Law, J.D.
- Peking University School of Law, LL.B.
- New York City Bar Association
- Banking Law Committee
Institute of International Bankers
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Lawyers of Color's Nation's Best List, 2019