Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Partner Stanley Kaminski to Discuss "Services Sales and Use Tax Issues"
- Duane Morris Partner Stanley Kaminski to Examine "Sourcing: Who Gets the Tax? Mitigation Issues at the Local and State Level"
- Duane Morris Partner Stanley Kaminski to Discuss "Recent Developments in State and Local Tax "
- Basis Disparities and Valuation Discrepancies Under the NII Tax
- Chicago DOR Expands Lease Transaction Tax
- Cook County, Illinois, Use Tax Update
State and Local Tax
Duane Morris has a broad and diverse state and local tax practice covering essentially every type of state and local tax issue or dispute, including gross receipt, sales, use, excise, income, franchise and transaction tax.
State and Local Tax Planning
Duane Morris' experienced tax attorneys provide a wide variety of services involving multistate and local tax issues, as well as unclaimed property matters, including guidance and planning advice on tax savings opportunities, alternate business structures, mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, recordkeeping requirements, audit reviews and tax exemptions.
State and Local Tax Controversy Representation
Duane Morris tax attorneys are experienced in all forms of state and local tax controversy work, including negotiations with auditors, participating in administrative hearings, representing taxpayers before tax tribunals or commissions and representing taxpayers in both the trial and appellate courts. Our attorneys have also been involved in numerous unclaimed property controversies.
Duane Morris' highly experienced state tax attorneys have represented corporations and individuals in controversies in many states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin, and have assisted taxpayers in issues involving virtually every state.