Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris & Selvam Announces Addition of Samuel R. Sharpe to Expand Litigation, Arbitration and White-Collar Criminal Defence Practices
- New Guard at Duane Morris: Young Leaders with Deep Ties
- Triple Play: Eric Breslin, a Partner with Duane Morris, on White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Duane Morris Partner Marvin G. Pickholz to Present "Anti-Money Laundering Compliance 2014 Live Webcast"
- Duane Morris Attorneys Charles Harrell and Michael E. Clark to Present on "Cyber Security – Impact on Health Care"
- Duane Morris Partner Mauro Wolfe to Speak at the International Bar Association's Annual Conference 2014
- Duane Morris Partner Frederick Ball to Moderate at the FDLI's Conference, Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Hatch-Waxman Amendments: The Past, Present and Future of Generic Drugs
- Duane Morris Partner Frederick Ball to Moderate FDLI Webinar on "Doing Business With India: Latest Developments in Pharmaceutical Regulation"
- Duane Morris Partner Eric Breslin to Speak at the American Conference Institute's 3rd National Forum
- Second Circuit Upholds "Neither Admit Nor Deny"
- Representing the Targeted Executive: Diplomacy Matters
- U.S. Supreme Court Restricts Challenges to Pretrial Seizure of Defense Funds
White-Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Investigations and Regulatory Compliance
Individuals and corporations may unwittingly run afoul of the law and government regulations. Ordinary commercial disputes can give rise to allegations of fraud and abuse. Grand jury subpoenas may be directed at innocent targets and present logistical record-gathering challenges for legitimate business. Clients who find themselves accused of Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse, environmental crimes, securities law violations, criminal tax fraud, fraud in government procurement, criminal antitrust and RICO violations, trade espionage and a variety of business-related offenses, require experienced counsel who understand the legal and professional ramifications of such acquisitions and procedures.
Range of Services
Our criminal defense lawyers represent both individuals and corporations facing state and/or federal allegations of criminal and professional misconduct. We have worked closely with financial institutions, corporate entities and their corresponding regulatory agencies to manage these challenges, whether they be suspension or disbarment, individual tax controversies or criminal prosecution. Our lawyers frequently have worked with clients involved in high-profile investigations, and we understand the special circumstances of media exposure.
Our practice also includes internal investigations. We have designed and overseen the implementation of corporate compliance programs, representing whistleblowers and defending qui tam lawsuits.