Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Special Counsel Michael Swit Explores "Ensuring Compliance with Advertising and Promotional Requirements for Drugs and Medical Devices"
- Duane Morris Partner Mauro M. Wolfe Appointed National Co-Chair of ABA Subcommittee on White Collar and Corporate Investigations
- A New Legal Perspective on ACH Fraud
- Duane Morris Special Counsel Michael Swit to Discuss "Key Issues in FDA & FTC Regulation of Dietary Supplements"
- Duane Morris Attorneys Teresa Cavenagh, Michael Mustokoff and Michael Clark to Present at False Claims Act and Qui Tam Trial Institute
- Duane Morris Partner Eric Breslin to Moderate "Brave New World: What the Government's New War on Computer Crimes Means for Privacy Interests"
- Duane Morris Partner Mauro Wolfe to Discuss "The Use of Private Investigators, Experts and Forensic Accountants"
- Duane Morris Special Counsel Michael Swit to Present "Unique Quality and Regulatory Challenges of Combination Products"
- Duane Morris Attorneys Michael Clark, Rebecca Lamberth and John Goselin to Participate in the Fifth Annual Institute on Internal Corporate Investigations and Forum for In-House Counsel
- Unprecedented FCPA Wake-Up Call for U.S. Broker-Dealers and Foreign Banks: Has the Perfect FCPA Storm Finally Arrived for U.S. Financial Markets?
- U.S. Supreme Court Lowers the Bar for Class Certification in Private Securities Fraud Actions
- Use It or Lose It: U.S. Supreme Court Holds the SEC Must Bring Civil Enforcement Actions Within Five Years of Wrongful Conduct
White-Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Investigations and Regulatory Compliance
Individuals and corporations may unwittingly run afoul of the law and government regulations. Ordinary commercial disputes can give rise to allegations of fraud and abuse. Grand jury subpoenas may be directed at innocent targets and present logistical record-gathering challenges for legitimate business. Clients who find themselves accused of Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse, environmental crimes, securities law violations, criminal tax fraud, fraud in government procurement, criminal antitrust and RICO violations, trade espionage and a variety of business-related offenses, require experienced counsel who understand the legal and professional ramifications of such acquisitions and procedures.
Range of Services
Our criminal defense lawyers represent both individuals and corporations facing state and/or federal allegations of criminal and professional misconduct. We have worked closely with financial institutions, corporate entities and their corresponding regulatory agencies to manage these challenges, whether they be suspension or disbarment, individual tax controversies or criminal prosecution. Our lawyers frequently have worked with clients involved in high-profile investigations, and we understand the special circumstances of media exposure.
Our practice also includes internal investigations. We have designed and overseen the implementation of corporate compliance programs, representing whistleblowers and defending qui tam lawsuits.