Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Practice Groups Receive Top Rankings from U.S. News-Best Lawyers for 2014
- Duane Morris Partner Eric Breslin Appointed to New Jersey Supreme Court Criminal Practice Committee
- Duane Morris Philadelphia Office Adds Trial Partner John C. Ryan
- Duane Morris Partner Jonathan Armstrong to Participate in the ACI Live Twitter Chat on International Anti-Corruption Day
- Duane Morris Attorney Michael Swit to Moderate at the 11th BVS La Jolla Biotech Day Celebration
- Duane Morris Attorney Michael Clark to Discuss "A Stark Reality: Lessons from the Halifax and Tuomey Cases"
- Duane Morris Partners James Carbin and Frederick Ball to Speak at New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Seminar, The Legal and Regulatory Fight Against Insurance Fraud in New Jersey
- Duane Morris Partner Jonathan Armstrong to Speak at BBGV Luncheon on "UK-Vietnam Anti-Bribery Legislation"
- Duane Morris Partner Marvin Pickholz to Present "Exploring Effective Anti-Money Laundering Programs"
- HFT Spoof That Wasn't Funny
- Recent Federal Court Decisions Revitalize the Government's Civil Enforcement Power Under FIRREA
- Fifth Circuit to Dodd-Frank Whistleblowers: Call the SEC First
White-Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Investigations and Regulatory Compliance
Individuals and corporations may unwittingly run afoul of the law and government regulations. Ordinary commercial disputes can give rise to allegations of fraud and abuse. Grand jury subpoenas may be directed at innocent targets and present logistical record-gathering challenges for legitimate business. Clients who find themselves accused of Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse, environmental crimes, securities law violations, criminal tax fraud, fraud in government procurement, criminal antitrust and RICO violations, trade espionage and a variety of business-related offenses, require experienced counsel who understand the legal and professional ramifications of such acquisitions and procedures.
Range of Services
Our criminal defense lawyers represent both individuals and corporations facing state and/or federal allegations of criminal and professional misconduct. We have worked closely with financial institutions, corporate entities and their corresponding regulatory agencies to manage these challenges, whether they be suspension or disbarment, individual tax controversies or criminal prosecution. Our lawyers frequently have worked with clients involved in high-profile investigations, and we understand the special circumstances of media exposure.
Our practice also includes internal investigations. We have designed and overseen the implementation of corporate compliance programs, representing whistleblowers and defending qui tam lawsuits.