Coleen W. Hill practices in the area of litigation, representing companies, directors and shareholders in expedited and non-expedited complex commercial matters, including contractual disputes; statutory matters arising under Delaware corporate and alternative entity laws; fiduciary duty litigation; and derivative shareholder litigation.
Ms. Hill is 2016 cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was managing editor of production for the Villanova Law Review, and a summa cum laude graduate of Southern Illinois University.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Managing Editor of Production, Villanova Law Review
- Southern Illinois University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2020-present
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
- Associate, 2016-2020
- Co-author, "FDA Issues Final Guidance on Form and Content of Unique Device Identifier Labeling System," Duane Morris Alert, July 26, 2021
- Co-author, "FDA Issues Final Guidance on Post-Approval Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls Changes to Biologics," Duane Morris Alert, June 28, 2021
- Co-author, "Oklahoma to Begin Enforcing Challenged Patient Right-to-Choose Pharmacy Law," Duane Morris Alert, April 27, 2020