Sahba Saravi practices in the area of corporate law, representing national and international business entities, shareholders, directors, and affiliates in complex commercial and corporate disputes involving the Delaware General Corporations Law, breaches of contractual agreements, shareholder derivative litigations, and other conflicts arising out of corporate actions.
Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Saravi served as law clerk to the Hon. Paul R. Wallace of the Superior Court of Delaware.
Ms. Saravi is a 2020 cum laude graduate of the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was managing editor of Richmond Public Interest Law Review Vol. XXIII, and a cum laude graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University. She is a native Farsi speaker.
- University of Richmond Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Managing Editor, Richmond Public Interest Law Review Vol. XXIII
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., cum laude, 2015
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2023-present
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht, & Tunnell LLP
- Associate, 2021-2022
- Superior Court of Delaware
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Paul R. Wallace, 2020-2021
- Co-author, "Demand Futility Saves McDonald's Former Executive from Potential Caremark Liability," Duane Morris AlertI, March 15, 2023
- Co-author, "Clarity at Last? Court of Chancery Confirms Corporate Officers Owe Oversight Duties," Duane Morris Alert, February 13, 2023